Letters to the void.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's not all bad

I just read some of my past blogs and realized that they are very negative. I seem to write blogs when I'm feeling negative. When I'm feeling good, it's not my top priority to sit alone in front of my computer and write personal letters to no one. I suppose these blogs aren't really letters to no one. In a sense, they are letters to everyone.
In fact that's exactly what they are: letters to everyone... at least everyone who can read English and can use a computer. That cuts out a few billion, but still leaves many millions. If I wrote an e-mail and sent it to everyone I know, that still wouldn't even brush the number of people who could theoretically read this blog. Crap. I better come up with something good.
Um... Here's one. Have you ever noticed that whatever color the food is when you eat it, it always comes out brown!? How does that work? Um... That all I got. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home