Letters to the void.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dear public diary

I like this blog idea.
They say that when you write you should write to a specific audience. Having a particular target audience in mind makes for better writing. If I'm scribbling in a journal, I have no real audience--or rather my audience is myself. If I'm scribbling in a journal, I figure that the only other person that will read what I wrote is me a few years later. With blogging, I have no idea who will read what I write. I haven't publicized this site to anyone, and I don't plan on publicizing the site to anyone. We'll see what happens.
Today I taught a piano lesson, met with Rabbi Brian Field, worked on my online courses and ate a Chipotle burrito. Tonight I'm meeting with Julie Geller to practice for our show on Saturday. Before I go to meet her, I need to work a bit more on my online courses. I'm really enjoying the classes and I think I'll get a lot out of them.
Tomorrow is Thursday and I have a lot to do. Ilan and I may get started dumping trash from the church and figuring out what to do with it. I also want to make an outline of the Hunker Down album and really wrap my brain around a realistic time-line to complete it. I need to set goals and deadlines so it becomes a reality. No time to dilly-dilly. Say I got no time for the jibber-jabber. Pitty da foo. Winny da poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home