Letters to the void.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Now what?

What do I do now? Start sending out lonely messages into the void. Who am I writing to? You might say I'm writing to myself. You might say I'm looking for someone to write to. You might say that there's no difference because we're all one. You might say I should go to bed now.
I may not keep this blog idea up for very long. We'll see how it goes.
I seem to have a lot of time at the beginning of the day and none at the end. It's funny how that seems to happen every day, but it's always a surprise. You would think I would have figured it out by now.
I had an idea today to record everything I ever did, but then it occured to me that no one would ever be able to watch my whole production, because they would have to spend their whole life doing it--that's assuming that I live more years than them. If they live longer than me, then they could do it, but they probably wouldn't want to. I think I'm funny and that's more important than your opinion. Then again, we're all one, so you think I'm funny too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home