Letters to the void.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Today

I felt at loose ends today. I didn't know what to do with myself again. I've spent hours at this computer. I don't think that overall computers have saved humanity any time. The reverse is true. I would get much more done if computers were never invented and I just had a notebook and a pencil. We get so excited over all the stuff a computer can do. I think it's because we have no idea how it works. Some how I move my finger across the lap top and a little pointer moves around. How does it know to move around. I don't know. That's why it's amazing.
This is a boring blog. I have nothing to say. Good thing no one is reading it.
Tonight I have a date, so maybe my day won't be a total waste. We'll see.
I'm tired of waking up bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home