Letters to the void.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Crap

I'm in a foul mood. My dog ran out of the back yard and I took a good tour of the neighborhood looking for her. She came back on her own to the back ally and my brother let her back in the yard. I had plans to do a bunch of recording tonight but I'm having trouble getting motivated. I don't feel like doing much of anything. I've barely eaten anything today because our kitchen is being remodeled. All I've eaten is four small tortillas with cheese and tomato sauce. I drank a couple diet soft drinks. I also had a multi-vitamin because I was worried about contracting scurvey.
I can't decide what to do tonight. Part of me feels like calling it now and just going to bed. Our Hunker Down gigs this weekend were just cancelled because the girl who booked us quit her job. I'm going to drive around with Andy tomorrow and try to round up some more gigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home