Letters to the void.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Next

I happy to announce that some of the recordings I worked on in about a year ago are now in distribution through Amazon. The recordings were part of a book/cd package called The Next Paradigm. The cd features two of my versions of Bob Dylan songs which I record last year partially in Boston and partially in Winter Park. A few changes were made to the final versions of the songs. A session bagpiper was called in to overdub on my version of "A Hard Rains a-Gonna Fall," but one verse was cut to make enough room on the disc. Also, quotes were removed from my version of "Times They are A-Changin" to prevent potential copyright problems. My original version of this song is still available to hear on my myspace site. I'm still very excited to be included on this project, and I hope it will be successful. Below are some links where you can learn more about it.

www.thenextparadigm.org
http://www.amazon.com/Next-Paradigm-Generation-Companion-Collection/dp/9972463990/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227367221&sr=1-1

Also, Hunker Down is due to release an album in the next few weeks. I played upright bass on the record, and what I've heard of the final mixes sound great. I don't know the exact release date for the record, but I'll let you know when it becomes available. I'm really looking forward to playing with Hunker Down again when I get back to Colorado, and I believe we have a New Year's show lined up.

I'll be home soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home