Letters to the void.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Wrap Up

I have spent most of my blogs for the past seven months or so describing the experience of working as a cruise ship musician. When I was first hired for this job, I searched the internet for a blog similar to this one, but I found very little. I hope my previous writing will be of use for other musicians considering work on a cruise ship. I'm tired of writing about this experience, and I don't want to say anything else about it besides this... There are many ways to put your soul in danger; working as a musician on cruise ship is only one of them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yaniv,

Sounds like the seclusion is driving you nuts. It's finally dumping up here...the Zepher & Oly opened up today...headed out in a few. Can't wait to hear you play originals when you get back! We have 3 open mics now...added tuesdays at freestyles & Jenny and I are playing apres ski at Deno's on Fridays. Who'd have every thought that would happen!

Take Care!

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home