Letters to the void.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Shark Week

I watched this crazy show on tv about this South African guy who "free dives" with tiger sharks. All he has is a snorkel, mask, and wetsuit, but he can stay underwater with the sharks for six minutes. Watching guys on the Discovery Channel diving with sharks is kind of like watching NASCAR racing. The race is kind of exciting, but you're mostly just waiting for the cars to smash into each other. When I realized I was alone in my hotel room yelling "Eat him! Eat him!" at the screen, I had to turn the tv off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to yell at the TV in the gas station where I worked every sunday. Meet the Press can be pretty intense...at least in my twisted mind. I think ALL the customers thought I was crazy.

Beautiful mountain night, stars are starting to fall on a regular basis, and it smells like snow....

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home