Letters to the void.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Seventh Cruise

Yesterday was my favorite day so far performing here on the Carnival Imagination. Our band backed up the singer Yolanda Barber for the second time since I've been with the group. She sang a bunch of classic Motown like Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and Chaka Khan tunes. I was featured in a couple guitar solos, and I had a blast stepping up. Yolanda is working on putting together some new material, and I actually may help her with the transcriptions and arrangements for her new show. We're going to hopefully meet up today to go over some ideas.

Today we are in Half Moon Cay again. I'm going to sit in again with the Caribbean band this afternoon when they play on the island. Then tonight we have two production shows. Tomorrow we're in Nassau, and then we start a new cruise again in Miami on Saturday.

Also, I just bought a digital camera. I'm going to start posting pictures once I figure out the easiest way to do it and get on a faster connection. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home