Letters to the void.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun Facts

Here are some fun facts about the ship I'm on...
length: 855 feet
beam: 118 feet
weight: 70, 367 tons
number of guests: 2,052
number of crew: 920

Here's a link to a website with a lot more about the Carnival Imagination, including an itinerary of cruises:
http://www.carnival.com/Ship_Detail.aspx?shipCode=IM

I clicked through this website and two inexpensive cruises you might be interested in. You can come cruise with me starting either May 15 or May 29 for $349 for four days. Apparently I can't get any discounts for people I know unless I sign a second contract at the end of this one, but that's still a pretty good deal considering it includes room, food and entertainment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yaniv - we missed ya at splash! Hippy, Jenny & I were talking about coming on a cruise...just to warm up! Take care buddy.

Dakota

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home