Letters to the void.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trucking

My new favorite rock band is the Drive by Truckers. Their songwriting is killer. It's very honest and very American. You should check them out if you haven't already.

As of yesterday, I been six weeks on this ship which is three laps around Cuba. Our itinerary repeats every two weeks, so I'm starting to get to know our ports of call better now. Key West and Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas are my favorite spots so far. I'm still not really sick anything we're doing but I can forsee the repetition wearing on my after a while. I have no news to report, besides that I'm excited for my family coming here to visit me in June. There is also a cast change in June which means a new group of singers and dancers in the production shows here. Nearly our whole band is also changing by the end of June. Hopefully it will help keep things fresh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Fernandez said...

You diggin' the Cruise Life...

Don't know you except from this blog I read today. We will be crusin on the Imagination this thursday 5/29/08(1st Carnival Cruise, sailed with Disney before and NCL a long time before that). Name is Charles (Chuck) Fernandez and I will be sailing with my Wife Vanessa and son Chris(14). Looking forward to seeing you on the cruise. Where will you be playing on the boat Thursday afternoon??

chucknstuff@hotmail.com

6:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home