Letters to the void.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Next

I have been working on a new format for my website, and I'm going to try to have it up by the end of the week. The pages are simplified, and I made an easier system for posting pictures. Look more more picture pages in the coming weeks. A lot of the older pages will stay the same.

I'm just finishing reading a biography on Frank Sinatra called "The Life." The book feels like a celebrity gossip column a lot of the time, only it's out of date. It's fun to read and find out how completely reckless a person can live and get away with it. I've been listening to a lot of old Sinatra records lately too, and I'm becoming a bigger fan. I like how he can be classy and sloppy at the same time.

My family is coming to visit me here, and I'm psyched about that. I've been slacking a bit on blog stories I know, but stay tuned and I promise I'll come up with something good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molish said...

Good job on your site. Looks good and I enjoyed your photos. Enjoy your familia when they arrive. :)
Maria

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home