Letters to the void.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Car go beep beep

I played last night with Bobby and Dave at Scruffy Murphy's Irish Pub in Denver. It was pretty low key, but it went pretty well. They invited us back to play again next Wednesday and offered a few other dates in December.
Today I'm going work with Ilan in the afternoon, teach a piano lesson at five and then try to record with Julie in the evening. I also need to try to get my PA fixed again. It may make sense to buy a new power amp if I can find a cheap one.
I'm going to drive up to Winter Park on Friday morning and hopefully get some skiing in. I imagine it will be pretty crowded and not much will be open, but it's going to be great to get on the hill again. I'm settling in to this back and forth schedule between Denver and Winter Park. Hopefully, I'll get the best of both worlds.
I also need to work on my Berklee classes today. Bernadette added some incredible vocals and percussion to the track we're working on. The song has evolved into a pretty intense piece. I'm proud of it so far, and I'm going to try not to mess it up by overmixing it. I'm going to post the song on my Berklee profile page once it's polished up. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home