Letters to the void.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

March

There's still a day and a half left of February, but boy it really flew by. Did you know that February is Black History month? The government generously dedicated the shortest, coldest, darkest month of the year to African-Americans. I guess it's something though. Jewish people don't even have a month, probably because of the lunar calendar or something like that.

I'm excited for next month. I have 19 gigs booked in March, so it will be a pretty busy one. Besides the plays and my regular Sundays and Thursdays, I have a few important gigs with the Irish band Claddagh. We are going to play at Swallow Hill in Denver on the 23rd. I've wanted to play at Swallow Hill for a long time. It's an awesome venue and great organization. It should be fun.

I'm going to try to get a lot of recording done in March. Hopefully I'll have new songs to put up on my website. It's my goal to finish a cd of my original music by the end of the month. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for reading this and keeping up with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home