Letters to the void.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Whew...

Man...
Tonight was the opening of the Hank Williams play, since the official opening last Friday was cancelled due to crazy weather. It was good. I think we did a good job. I don't know if it was magic exactly, but it was good. We did good. I'm happy to have the first show under my belt. The next show is Saturday, in two days, so we'll have another chance to rock it.

I feel good about the show. It's only going to get better. It's really a challenge. We had a few glitches, but that's to be expected. I feel fortunate to have very talented people around me. We still have eight more tries to really kill it. I'm excited.

I'm going to sleep now, and I'm going to practice a bunch before the next show. It's really fun, and we're going to keep it going. Goodnight now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home