Letters to the void.

Friday, June 30, 2006

News

I just finish another batch of audio clips for the Channel 17 radio station. I may post some of them, and recreate my "As Seen on TV" page when I have more time. Also, I have a new cYberYaniv logo that Dennis of Cletus Productions created for me. I'm going eventually create a new home page for cYberYaniv, and I'll incorporate the new logo.

I'm working on a website for a band called Columbian Necktie. They're a speed metal band that has been playing at my open mic nights. They're very good at what they do, and they're very rehearsed. They're the kind of band you either love or hate. Hopefully, I'll get that webpage up soon.

I have a busy week. I'm heading down to Denver tonight. Then tomorrow, I'm helping run sound for 4th Annual Blues from the Top festival at Solvista. On Sunday, I'm playing music at a private party in Steamboat. On Monday I have a break. Then I have a gig every day until July 10, which is 7 in a row. It's going to be a challenging run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home