Letters to the void.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Dolphins

I've been pretty busy lately, moving in to a new place and starting a new job. I still don't have an internet connection at my new apartment, but it should be set up by later in the week. I writing this blog from my folk's house in Denver.

My friend Chris Fields told me that he noticed I had only written two blogs since I got back from Israel. I should write more of these. On the other hand, maybe I should just send Chris Fields more e-mails.

Yesterday was my brother's 30th birthday. It was also Father's Day, and it was also Paul McCartney's 64th birthday. Coincidence? It was also a Sunday which happens to be the first day of the week... which is kind of like the week's birthday if you think about it with you eyes all squinty so everything gets kind of blurry and stuff, kind of like one of those magic eye things where you see this dolphin jumping out of a jungle-scape if you get it just right. Um.

Anyway, I pledge to you, Chis, that I will write more of these. It is my solemn goal to waste as much of your time as possible. Thank you and God bless America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home