Letters to the void.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Still More Recordings

I just posted some more open mic recordings. Over the next few days I'm going to post some of the songs that I made for my production courses on my Berklee page. Also, I'm going to repost Julie Geller's songs with a few subtle improvements.

I've played gigs the past four nights, so it's nice to have a break tonight. Tomorrow, I'm going to meet my friend Justin tomorrow to go skiing. I have my regular routine on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday, I'm off to Israel for two weeks. I'm excited to get back there and see everyone. I'm especially excited for the change of pace, and to have a break from my world over here. It will be a great trip. I don't imagine that I'll write any blogs when I'm over there. This may be the last one for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home