Letters to the void.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Inter-o-net-o-matic

Blamo!

I'm back, and I'm worldwide, baby!

I just got my internet up at my new place. Comcast is hooking me up with a cool 4099 kbps of download speed and a saucy 355 kbps of upload speed. By the way, to check the speed of your connection at home, go to www.speakeasy.net and click the speed test in the bottom right corner.

Look here in the future for a lot more fodder straight from me to the void. The future is now! ... well maybe not exactly now... er... I guess the future actually comes a little bit past now... wait... Past now!? The future is past now, while the past is passed by both the now and the future. Now in the future, the now will continue to pass the past but will never get past the future. Break it down, smart guy.

Godspeed.

Zing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home