Letters to the void.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Life is Good

Wow. I feel like things are going really good right now. My summer is winding down, but I feel great. My gig schedule is slower now, and I have a week left before my fall semester starts up. I'm settling in to my new place in Denver, though I still have reservations about being a full-time flat-lander. I've still made it up to the mountains about once a week through the summer. In all likelihood, my home-base will stay in Denver for the next year or two. I'm looking forward to settling into more of a routine as school starts up. I don't have anything very specific to report. Just a general state of well being is enough for now. It's funny how when you worry about stuff less, the stuff you used to worry about all falls into place. All the best to you and yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home