Letters to the void.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

2009.5

So today we're half-way through 2009... six months down and six to go. I've been living on dry-land a little over a half a year now. Just yesterday I caught up with an friend I met while I was working on cruise ship and was reminded how happy I am to not be doing that any more. It's been a great year so far.

I just updated my myspace site with some gig dates. It's been over a year since I've posted dates there. It might be kind of a waste of time since I'm not sure if anyone really surfs myspace anymore. I guess it's more of a way of me to stay organized than anything else. Some of the start-times that I posted might be wrong, but I think most of the dates are correct. I'm really looking forward to the "Pickin' in the Park," series and I'll get to play two of those dates this summer.

I had a great time in back in the Fraser Valley last weekend and a really great time in Telluride the week before. I finished up one of my two summer classes yesterday down in Denver. The summer is shaping out really nicely so far, and I'll try to write more about some of the funner stuff as it comes around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home