Letters to the void.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Open Mic Online

I just finished creating a website for the open mic night that I'm hosting every Thursday night in Fraser. The web address is: www.cyberyaniv.com/openmic

I posted a few of the perfomances from last Thursday's show. My idea is to post a few new recordings every week and hopefully it will help the whole thing grow.

I created the new pages and links to mp3's using Microsoft Word and a program called Cyberduck. It's very easy to use. Posting in the future won't be hard at all. I don't know how to make the site very elaborate, but it doesn't need to be.

I'm going to make a link to the open mic page from my www.cyberyaniv.com homepage the next time I'm in Denver. I use a different program for that page, and I don't have it here on my laptop in the mountains. I'll probably be able to link up the new site tomorrow or Tuesday.

I hope people get a kick out of hearing themselves on the site. It could lead to any variety of new projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home