Letters to the void.

Friday, December 23, 2005

A Week in the Life

I've had one of the busiest weeks I can remember. Including tonight's show at the Down Under, I will have had 8 gigs in past 8 days. It's great, but I'm beat.
A week ago Thursday, I had two gigs. I played for an hour with Hunker Down at Herman's Hideaway and then drove up to Winter Park to host open mic. Hunker Down played a wedding on Saturday and back in Winter Park on Sunday. On Tuesday, I played background music with Matty Brown for a Christmas party. Wednesday night, I led a kid's Hanukah show. Last night was Open Mic night again at the Crooked Creek and tonight I'm playing Motown music with a new group called Juicebox.
After tonight, I'll have a little break. I'm playing next Wednesday with Julie Geller, Open Mic on Thursday, and twice on New Year's Eve, but I think that's it for the rest of December. It's been a bit of a juggling act, but it's gone well. It's good to be busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home